Cost of Living:
Love this Hood?
Save your search and get notified with new listings on the block!
Beautiful antique structures.
Classic brick homes.
The Case For
- Access to 90/94 in any direction you head.
- Arguably the most interesting and eclectic neighborhood in Chicago.
- Groceries, corner bodegas and restaurants aplenty – you’ll never go hungry!
The Case Against
- Amazing brunch and pastries at West Town Diner and Bakery, delicious pizza at Roots, and incredible dinner at Homestead on the Roof. Best part? They’re all connected!
- Endless bars all within steps of each other, including Easy Bar, Pub Royale, and Gold Star.
- Satisfy your sweet tooth at Black Dog Gelato.